Lets all laugh at my new fringe..


I was sick & tired of my previous fringe that I just asked the lady to cut it straight then I could transform my fringe easier in future. Hahaha so..it turned out to be like that. My parents were laughing like mad please when they saw, but I hope its not THAT ugly. HAHAHA though I've never liked bangs.
Turkey was good, and I had been staying at home since my return, besides going out with my Family. I'm just trying to save $, because I know I would spend $, the minute I'm out of house.
Anyway, I earned my own $20 in 2hrs, helping 教练 to 陪练. How I hope his assistant would be overseas for a looooong time, so I could get such good pay everytime! Omg, good & easy $ manz.
Hahaha, the cute little kids I helped out to coach. There's 2 other boys who didn't want to take photo. Adorable.
Finally bought the 2 books I wanted! 

Wanted to watch The Time Traveller's wife, but...no time. Probably gonna get "The Last Song" soon! Looks really nice (:
Another thing I accomplished was, completing 25 episodes of K Drama my Grandma lent me. So hip right my grandma, I know. I completed the whole drama in probably 2half days! Imagine sitting on the couch since 11am all the way to 2am, with no disturbance and titbits to eat. Such a...no-lifer.
Today, went SAJC for table-tennis with Nadine & Joyce. Hahaha I thought that the Sajc players were quite friendly! I didn't see their SAJC girls team though...then the 3 of us with the guys team went to eat Macs nearby their school, and later..the 3of us with the guys captain, we went to Bishan Junction 8 to have MANGO ICE! YAY! The last time I went there & eat Mango Ice was with the PLMGS girls & Mindy. How long ago was that, months.. Train-ed all the way home from Bishan took me 1hr 15 mins, because City Hall was packed again and I waited till it wasn't THAT crowded.
Had a great time laughing today! (:
Oh btw, one of the SAJC guy said that O level results...12 JAN 09!